Interns for Tax Season
What sets us apart? We are not your typical CPA Firm.
GCK successfully blends the accountancy and professional services of a large firm and smartly tailors it to suit our Clients’ needs. Big Firm Resources….Boutique Firm Service. We believe innovative solutions can only come from innovative mindsets. Since 1977 we have been providing our Clients with straight talk, accurate answers and honest responses. We have a passion about what we do and continually strive to maintain a high level of excellence with the technology and services we provide.
GCK has an immediate opening for Interns to assist in our Tax Department where we will train you how to prepare individual income tax returns using our systems.
This Tax Season Paid Internship runs from February 1 thru April 15, 2017.
- Recent College Graduate (2013 or 2014) from an accredited University with a degree in Accounting OR
- Student currently enrolled as a sophomore or higher pursing a degree (BS or MS) in Accounting with a GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Must be able to work a minimum of 20 hours per week including Saturdays during the period Feb 1 – April 15th
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Tech Savvy
- Professional demeanor with a commitment to continued professional development
- Ability to work independently
- Keen attention to detail